Monday, November 25, 2013

A Day at the Magic Kingdom in the 90s.

My first trip to Walt Disney World was in 1994, if you don't count the time my mother was pregnant with me and she went with my sister and father in 1991 (I don't count it, although we speculate that this is the reason why I'm obsessed with Disney in the first place.)

Anyway, I used to watch this VHS tape called "A Day in the Magic Kingdom" as a child ALL. THE. TIME. I would watch the whole thing, rewind it, then play it and watch it again. You'd think it was an actual Disney movie, I watched it so much.

 

I still have the VHS somewhere in this house as I remember finding it last year and trying to convince Tristan to watch it with me (he wouldn't) but now I can't find it again. I had an itching to watch it again for the first time in several years so I found it on YouTube. Isn't the internet amazing?

I've linked the video here so you can watch if you want to feel nostalgic!

I think I'll force Tristan to watch it with me as a part of our Days till Disney countdown. : )

Good night!

-Mari

0 comments:

Post a Comment